Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wrecks-N-Effect

Had a wreck after work today.

It wasn't my fault.

I'm fine but tired.

The car is not.....hopefully it's not totaled. It's probably tired too though.

Funny thing is I was listening to the traffic report list of other wrecks in the city right before my accident.

Life is funny, ain't it?

And now for a musical selection

7 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

Sorry to hear that but I'm glad you're okay.

I think women dressed like those in the video have caused a few wrecks. :o)

AR Gal said...

Thanks Freaky. I think you're right about those chic's. LOL

Nerd Girl said...

Glad you are okay! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you're ok lady! Sorry about your wheels. **sending good vibes over to the shop for it NOT to be totaled**

AR Gal said...

Thanks ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Only you would have this video as the musical selection???? LOL!!

Glad to see you are OK..you know me and you must never part!

AR Gal said...

Ma-kee-da-da.......

Giving you what I got....musically