Monday, September 06, 2010

YouTube Foolishness: Little People, Big World Edition

4 comments:

Freaky Deaky said...

The first thing that comes to mind when seeing this is midget three way. I would put their little legs on my stomach (you didn't expect me to pass up on short joke did you?) and beat it up, with the lights off. While their faces are kind of unfortunate the asses are right! LOL. Kind of disappointed in Mini-Beyonce's wig game though.

AR Gal said...

Why did I already know you were going to want to hit that?!? LOL

I had to redo my tag after reading your comment. Their butts are rather ummmmmmmmm cushiony.

Mini-Beyonce's wig was rather unfortunate looking.

K. Rock said...

I couldn't even press play on the video after I saw the screen shot. Little people weird me out a little. I can't take it!

AR Gal said...

Noooooooooooooo!! Give little people a chance.

Giving you what I got....musically