....on a somewhat daily basis.
I had to stifle a holler when I saw her name badge. Hell, if I keep encountering unexpected bills I may just be right behind you.
She probably thought here's another pervert trying to snap pics of my chest. *sigh* The curse of being sexy at Walmart. LOL!
We're tiny, we're tooney, we're all a little looney...Wait, you said not that Babs.Carry on.
Ha ha ha! I thought you had been in ATL and met "our" Babs! Too funny!
I thought you meant Babs from Making the Band. Bwhahahahahaha!
Shut it Freaky! LOLNope, not that Babs either Ladynay.It was life changing TDJ. Okay not really but it was funny.@GP...*DEAD*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I had to stifle a holler when I saw her name badge.
Hell, if I keep encountering unexpected bills I may just be right behind you.
She probably thought here's another pervert trying to snap pics of my chest. *sigh* The curse of being sexy at Walmart. LOL!
We're tiny, we're tooney, we're all a little looney...
Wait, you said not that Babs.
Carry on.
Ha ha ha! I thought you had been in ATL and met "our" Babs! Too funny!
I thought you meant Babs from Making the Band. Bwhahahahahaha!
Shut it Freaky! LOL
Nope, not that Babs either Ladynay.
It was life changing TDJ. Okay not really but it was funny.
@GP...*DEAD*
Post a Comment