Thursday, September 09, 2010

Whip it, now Zip it!

After watching Chappelle Show on Comedy Central last night, the Tosh.O show came on. I was too lazy to get up and get the remote that I stupidly laid right by the TV (who does that by the way?) to see what else was on the boob tube so I got comfy with the laptop and watched. Having never seen an episode of Tosh.O, I was taken by how completely RANDOM the show is. Like really, really, REALLY random. I have no idea what purpose it serves but it's on Comedy Central so I guess it's suppose to be funny. *shrugs shoulders*

While I'll probably never watch it again, it did benefit me to watch last night as I was introduced to the Zip It. This handy dandy thing pulls all the grimy gunk out of your bathtub drain. And it's cheap! From what I've read, it ranges around $2-3 and can be found at stores like Lowe's, Home Depot, Wally World, etc. After watching videos of people using it (these folks found a dead roach in theirs...*gags*), I was ready to head down to the store to get one and try it out. Luckily common sense reigned supreme and I laid my black ass down to go to sleep. I will be going to get one this weekend. I will not,however, be filming it to put on youtube so you can watch this one instead.



12 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

I bought this to use in my sink and the shit didnt work for me :(

Video looks promising so maybe ill try it on my bathtub

khaki la'docker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Freaky Deaky said...

With my powers of the Internet I dub thee the queen of YouTube.

People film the oddest things and post them to the world, huh? With all of that hair she was pulling out of the drain I was waiting for a body to come out too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

This will come in handy but the question is do I really want to see what's in my drain?

AR Gal said...

Khaki, nooooooo don't tell me that! Let's hope for success in the bathtub for both of us.

Freaky, if I'm the queen a whole lot of somebodies owe me a whole lot of money! LOL People do film weird stuff. I ended up watching all the vid's (on the link I posted) last night. One guy almost threw up from the sight\smell of it.

Southern, I don't want to see it but I don't want to stand in ankle deep water taking a shower either. I'll take the risk. LOL

pserendipity said...

Why didn't she just take the plug off the drain. And wear some gloves???

AR Gal said...

Probably the same reason I want one. Getting the plug out can be kind of hard if you've let stuff build up down there. Trust me, I know.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen or heard of this contraption. Thanks! Something else to waste my pennies on. *lol* I'll be picking up on this weekend too!

K. Rock said...

That video was nasty as heck!!! It was like a whole head of hair in that drain! Ge-rosse.

AR Gal said...

TDJ, me either. I'm glad I saw the show just for the zip it alone.

KRock, that was a whole lot of hair.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

I want one! Why?? Because ya'll do LOL! Now after watching the video! NOPE! EWWWWWWWWW!

AR Gal said...

Awww, GP go ahead and get one so you can join in the fun!!

Giving you what I got....musically