
Amber

- The next time she kicks Gary out, he should just go and sit on the porch until she changes her mind.
- They are so damn in love with being dysfunctional that it's comical at this point.
- With that being said, I can't wait to see her mollywhop him upside the head next week. What?
- Poor baby Leah
- This chick should be the poster child for the 'Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child' movement. Like seriously.
- How many folks think she wants to use the money for her and not just the baby?
- Why didn't she put the boys name on the birth certificate????!!!!
- As so eloquently stated by Babs, " I really like that attorney. I appreciate his tell it like it is style."
- I wish her attorney and shrink could get her in a locked room to really shake some sense into her. Talk about a reality check. I would pay GOOD MONEY to be a fly on that wall.
- Someone told me that she didn't even tell the boy she was pregnant. He had to find out about it through the grapevine. Don't know how true that is but it wouldn't shock me. That's typical Farrah dumbassedness behavior.
Catelynn and Tyler- Is it insensitive of me to think they are dwelling on the adoption way too much? Like EVERY thing is about the baby they gave up. Oh and Butch being back in jail and\or rehab(which I've figured out is just really always been code for jail) I mean come on, don't they ever talk about anything else like I dunno.......homework?
- Probably not as evidenced by those C's and D's Catelynn has on her report card.
- I didn't realize Catelynn's mother's (aka METHod Mom) forehead was so damn big. It looks like an enlarged gourd.
Maci- I'm drawing blanks. I really don't remember much about her story last night other than her actually moving to Nashville to be with Magilla.
- I guess it's a good thing the aftershow is all about Maci
Thoughts? DISCUSS!




9 comments:
Thank you for saving me some keystrokes cause I was s gonna write about this malarkey today!
Amber is AWFUL. My mouth gaped when I saw how she was yelling at Gary in from of Leah! And did he tell his boy he loved him as he was leaving? Why doesn't he go stay with him?
Farrah needs to GROW UP and start knockin on doors with a cotton swab in hand. Forget all this email and texting crap. She should demand that they comply and why wouldn't they want to? They lost their son and his daughter is here and looks just like him. They truly sound like awful people.
I don't know if Farrah ever told him about the baby, but I think I read she was only 4 months pregnant when he died, so she may not have had the chance.
Maci- eh, I'm torn. On one hand she shouldnt be moving so far away from Ryan. On the other hand, Ryan doens't really care about Bentley so she needs to take care of herself. Besides she just moved to Nashville, not Nassau.
Catelyn- Zzzzzzzzz.....I hate to say it, but Carly ain't studying them. And when she gets older she is going to praise GOD that they gave her up and spared her a life of straight trailer trashism.
I watched 16 and Pregnant, mouth agape! These shows are too much for me! But I also don't have cable now so... who knows what will happen when it returns!
Amber and Gary are idiots. I refuse to even care one iota anymore. If they like the drama it, I LOVE it.
Yep, time for Farr-Duh to grow the hell up. Some things just can't be communicated electronically or over the phone. Sometimes you have to go and speak with people face to face for action to be taken. That's the problem with a lot of kids in this generation.
Maci claims the move was not just all about Magilla. I'm not buying it.
Ditto on Carly!
*pulls up a seat and starts eating popcorn*
Some people I follow are into this show and I still manage to miss it every week. Oh well, one day I'll remember that stuff.
If Catelynn and Tyler gave up their baby shouldn't they be off of the show?
Farrah is hot!
You leave Magilla alone! Is Maci supposed to be a teen? In that pic she looks old as hell. Set phasers to stun the Klingons have invaded!
Amber and Gary have issues and they need some help. I hate the way she yells at him and then gets upset when he gets loud back. It just makes no sense.
Farrah is a retard. She has no sense and she's not a good mom. I can do without her story and the way she talk to her parents( which is their fault since that's how they raised her) but I can't stand disrespectful children. That broad is always talking about some
"obviously". she needs to knock it off.
I have never given up a child and I don't know how it affects people who have to I think maybe Caitlyn and Tyler NEED to talk about the baby. Maybe it helps them feel better about it. I don't know so I can't judge.
Maci, I love that kid. She's an awesome mom to her son. And she has a great head on her shoulders. I don't care that her boyfriend is unattractive. He seems to make her and her son very happy and really that's important when choosing a mate as a single parent. She didn't move THAT far and she hasn't made any wrong moves so far. So I'm really just rooting for her. The show was taped months ago and she's still with Kyle so it must be working out for them.
They probably don't have too many episodes remaining this season so get it in while you can!
LOL, no they can't kick them off. They are profiling them for a different angle of teen pregnancy. To be honest, their parents (and their issues) have become more interesting than C & T.
Farrah is a hot damn mess.
Maci normally doesn't look that old. Or maybe she does and I just choose to ignore it. LOL
Hi AR Gal & Friends, Babs invited me to the Teen Mom Party. (grabbing a drink, sitting down and jumping in the convo)
Amber and Gary are so dysfunctional. I really need someone to get them some help. I think they are way too young to be parents and get married. I remember in the beginning he was so supportive and it was refreshing to see one of the father's like that. Gary means well and I think Amber does too. I couldn't it take it when she was yelling at Gary. And seeing her yell at Leah makes me sad. That baby does not deserve that. They could both use some lessons on communication. I think they could make it with some counseling and a dose of maturity.
Farrah - I agree that she is horribly spoiled and her attitude sucks. I can't feel sorry for her parents because they created this monster.
Maci - Ryan wasn't a good father for the first year but he shouldn't be punished for it forever. Its obvious that he's trying. He's not perfect but he should have a relationship with his child and she should see his support and growth as a positive. All children need both parents.
Caitlyn & Tyler need to get a little space from each other. I'd like to hear more about their plans for the future. I wish them the best. They came from a lot worse than some of the others but they are doing okay so far.
I'm super late! Everybody already said many thoughts.
Farrah needs a good ole fashioned whuppin the one she shoulda got as a child.
Leah should be taken away from Gary and Amber and given back after anger management and parenting classes!
I feel Caitlyn and Tyler should leave the show. They will continue to long for their child long after the cameras stop rolling, but being a part of the show is not letting them move on... Her mother is a meth addict that should be in rehab. I applaud them for giving up their daughter.
The jury is still out for me about Macy moving...
Idk... I was just never really into this show. I couldnt understand the point. I'm just glad they didnt make it a "stereotypical" pregnancy show...
-Sherine
Check out my blog! Feel free to comment!
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment