....on a somewhat daily basis.
Girl that Master P clip takes me right back to high school! He always had those no singing singers! Where did he find those people?
My money is on him going back out there and doing it again.
KRock, in New Ohhh-lins! LOL
LOLOL. Please buy stock in youtube!
Master P use to be the ish! That video took me back to my late high school years and early college years.
Let's see...Imma dance backwards in the middle of traffic and because Imma big black dude nobody is gonna hit me...FAIL!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!Why???????????????? I hope he weren't hurt! LOL!Okay that song??? NOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanna know why he took the beat from the World Class Wrecking Crew Dr. Dre's old group?????You know how youtube have a video response??? This my video response to your video!! Bwhahahahaha!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKLB6dw9YE&feature=related
I've seen this video...did dude realllly get run over? nooooo...did he?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Girl that Master P clip takes me right back to high school! He always had those no singing singers! Where did he find those people?
My money is on him going back out there and doing it again.
KRock, in New Ohhh-lins! LOL
LOLOL. Please buy stock in youtube!
Master P use to be the ish! That video took me back to my late high school years and early college years.
Let's see...
Imma dance backwards in the middle of traffic and because Imma big black dude nobody is gonna hit me...
FAIL!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!
Why???????????????? I hope he weren't hurt! LOL!
Okay that song??? NOOOOOOOOOOO!
I wanna know why he took the beat from the World Class Wrecking Crew Dr. Dre's old group?????
You know how youtube have a video response??? This my video response to your video!! Bwhahahahaha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKLB6dw9YE&feature=related
I've seen this video...did dude realllly get run over? nooooo...did he?
Post a Comment