Shout out to People's Court and Maury Povich!!!
What I've learned is Education Connection is all the rage! Really, I don't know but with the way the commercial aired (at almost every commercial break last week on Labor Day) you would think so.
Here's the original commercial:
Here's the remake from a little person. I have several comments about that wig but for the sake of being an adult (and the fact the kid was having fun playing around), I'll keep it to myself. :D
Here's the original commercial:
Here's the remake from a little person. I have several comments about that wig but for the sake of being an adult (and the fact the kid was having fun playing around), I'll keep it to myself. :D
GET CONNECTED FOR FREE....it's catchy isn't it?



6 comments:
I don't think I've seen that commercial here. Maybe it's regional. At least it's not one of those "if I can do it anyone can" commercials. That's never been a ringing endorsement to me. *shrugs*
I've seen worse wigs on adults. LOL. I just wonder what song she was supposed to be singing and dancing to.
I've never seen that commercial either. Here it's all about Miller Motte College!
I am still wondering what you comment was....hmmmm
Yeah, it's probably regional.
Ladynay, I'll never teeeeeell. LOL
I've seen this and you are correct it comes on at every break. I want to know is the catchy beat for us? Are we suppose to dance are way to whatever trade school they're talking about??? I can't! Bwhahaha!
They dancing and emphasizing! (The
Game)
observation: That 2nd video besides her crazy wig! ummmm that house was a bit cluttery. They on the way to hoarders if they don't clean fast! LOL!
That house was a tad junked up wasn't it?
Gotta luv these silly education commercials. They are either annoying or catchy. The second video was just wild. Can't imagine what would make them want to reenact that commercial. lol
Good post & I like your blog.
Feel free to check out my blog too. Thanks.
http://up4dsn.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment