I like the shoes and I generally hate Nike. With that said if she wears some liquid leggings with those bad boys and fills them out right I might have to visit. :oD
Won't even say anything about you being on your knees in a restroom but I could and it would be nasty. LOL.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! God bless you for this! If your blog traffic is significantly higher today? It's because I'll be visiting and laughing quite often until the work day ends!
12 comments:
Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
I can't believe you! Oh I so needed this laugh!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Thank you!
:D
Straight gangsta!
AR Gal I don't believe you!! Was it a coicidence or did you have a stake out in the bathroom? Ohhh the things we do for blogging....
Bwhahahahahaha! Oh Jesus. Girl you got my stomach hurting.
I'm so glad you were in that stall.
Bwhahahahahahaha
I like the shoes and I generally hate Nike. With that said if she wears some liquid leggings with those bad boys and fills them out right I might have to visit. :oD
Won't even say anything about you being on your knees in a restroom but I could and it would be nasty. LOL.
Nope, it was purely coincidental. We just happened to walk in the restroom at the same time so I cranked dat carpe' diem!
Freaky, I just knew you were going to say something about the position I was in. Don't let me down bro!
Southern, I need you to laugh at this for (at least) the rest of the day. It was all for you! LOL!!
What would we do without camera phones?
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! God bless you for this! If your blog traffic is significantly higher today? It's because I'll be visiting and laughing quite often until the work day ends!
HAHAHAHAHA! No you didn't!! Yes, yes ya did!!! Tis one of the many reasons that I heart thee so! I'll be laughing for awhile!!
watindawhurl??!?!? ROFL
Exactly! LOL
Post a Comment