Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Day After...


So our holiday was pretty uneventful. We laid around the house during the morning then went to catch Transformers. Ya'll this movie is GOOD!! I am so ready to watch it again. My boyfriend says he got bored, didn't like all the human interaction and prefers the cartoon. Ummmm, yeah whatever, he's wierd....take it from me and go see this movie! My favorite part was when Bumblebee upgraded his look. Now that was hot!

Let's see what else.....we, scratch that, HE put a couple of steaks and hot dogs on the grill. I helped make the baked beans (translation, made sure they didn't burn while he checked on the food that was grilling), tore open a bag of salad, and purchased a nice little carton of cole slaw from the grocery store. Sue me, I'm lazy...lol. Later on we went out to watch fireworks. I think our dog Cochise was more entertained with it than I was. I was too busy looking around being nosey trying to see what I could see, which wasn't much at all. In any case, it was a nice day just to hang out.....even if it was on a freakin Wednesday.
Oh by the way, up above is our "son" Cochise (a lab-rotweiller mix). Believe me when I tell you he is 82 lbs. of nothing but energy. The picture is one of many Christmas pic's I took of him with those ridiculous reindeer ears I bought from Wally World. I need to find another pic so you all can see just how beautiful a creature he really is.
Gotta run I hear the ice cream man outside.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had a blog. I plan on seeing Transformers this weekend.

Cute dog.

AR Gal said...

Southern Gal, I just started back last week. Hopefully my blogging efforts will last a lot longer this time around.

Anonymous said...

Oooohhhhh, he is a cutie patootie!!!!
You sound like me...I'm definately lazy and hate cooking. Imagine that, lol!

Paula D. said...

Too cute! You are the 2nd person to say that Transformers was good. I will check it out this weekend.

Ladynay said...

Imma wait for Transformers.

The dog is precious!

Now I want me a burnt hot dog!

Little Brown Girl said...

Awwwwwwwww he is beautiful!!! He has the perfect coat. I know what you mean about Wednesday...IT SUCKED BIG TIME! Oh well...I am off today and first order of business is to go see Transformers...YEAH!!!

Have a great weekend...

AR Gal said...

Thanks for the doggie compliments all! I really have to find one of his pics where he smiles....don't laugh I'm serious. :-) I truly think he a person that has been re-incarnated.

Giving you what I got....musically