Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm Locked Up, They Won't Let Me Out



I was surfing some blogs this morning and ran across some of the funniest ish I have seen in quite some time. Please try and contain your laughter (especially if you are on the j-o-b)better yet DON'T. If you are having anything remotely close to a bad day, this will make you feel better I promise. The clip is a little lengthy but worth it. If you are at work: lower your speakers or slap on some headphones cause homeboy is not holding anything back. lol

In other news around Central AR, former American Idol contestant Corey Clark was picked up by 5-0 this past weekend. Click on his name for the story. I caught myself saying a quick "Who?" when this story was reported until they showed his pic. Just in case you don't have a clue who dude is, here's his mugshot.



Here's a pic of him in better days.



If you still don't have a clue who dude is. He is the one that put his business on blast about he and Paula Abdul supposedly gettin busy. The jury's still out on that one. Anyway, he and his WIFE got busted with some weed in the car. He is currently still being held in jail because of an outstanding warrant that was issued for failure to appear in AZ over some other stuff.

I'm going to go make a "Go Corey" sign and stand outside of the jail. Think he will show me any love?



Have a good day ya'll!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ the video. Dude is getting his Samuel L. Jackson on. What the hell?! Is she holding a microphone?

I wonder if Corey will brag about biting those pillows on the bottom bunk with Big Bubba.

AR Gal said...

Yes she is holding a mic. bwahahahahaha. She was serious about it too!

He probably wasn't scared of Big Bubba....I gotta feelin Paula put in some work with him.

Anonymous said...

That funny was too funny.

I heard about Cory Clark last night on the news. If it wasn't for that warrant in AZ he would be out of jail. Because the jails are only holding people for felony offenses.

The Detective said...

That's some crazy mess about Cory...but I love his hair.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap. You just left me with a fabulous ending to a really crappy day. That video was funny as hell. D wanted me to replay, lol!!

Ladynay said...

Awwwww I can't watch it and I don't do AI

CreoleInDC said...

I keep coming over here thinking...WELL DAMN!

ROFL!

Love you Princess!

AR Gal said...

Southern, I know right. I still can't believe he was dumb enough to ride around with the weed in his vehicle.

Detective, yeah I like his hair as well, sans the mugshot hair. lol My boyfriends hair is the same texture and length so I guess I am biased.

Awww Black Mamba! I know work has got you going in circles. I'm glad the video helped out.

LadyNay, you have to got to see it. Try and catch it when you get to the house. That man is hilarious!

Creole, I know! lol Love you back!

Sissy said...

COMEDY! my man was MF drunk but not MF driving! LOL The funniest part was when he kept saying "you close your eyes" Too funny!

AR Gal said...

Hey Sissy! I watched again last night. Pure comedy indeed! Thanks for stopping through. Come back anytime!

Giving you what I got....musically