So here are the rules
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Most everyone's blog I read has already done this so I'm not tagging anyone but feel free to do it on your own accord if you have not been tagged. :-) Since I have to list 8 things, I will go with a theme instead of listing 8 random things. I bring to you.....
MY VEHICULAR INCIDENTS
1. My first car was a 86 Honda Civic with a pop up sunroof. I loved that car!! This girl in my class hit the bumper with her mom's van in the parking lot one day at school. I didn't tell my mom because you really couldn't tell.
2. I flooded my mom's car out once. I told her I was going to the store when I really was sneaking to go see my boyfriend. lol It had rained heavily that day and the street I turned on was ummmm kinda flooded. I really didn't think it was that bad. I just figured I would drive through it slowly. ha ha yeah, I was stupid. I started crying when the car stopped and the water was up to the door. Luckily this man came along in a big truck and pushed the car past the flooding for me. My mom had to drive my car until her's was repaired....she didn't speak to me for 1 week. Thankfully my sister worked for State Farm at the time and was able to find some loopholes in our insurance so that my mom wouldn't have to pay out of pocket for the expense. Did I say I was stupid?!
3. My second car was a Mazda MX-3. I saw it in a magazine and just had to have it. Ya'll, I was spoiled. :-( I got it a couple of months before graduation and was only supposed to drive it every once in awhile until I left for school. Sooooo, yeah you guessed it, I was driving it way more than my other car which I considered to be a hoopty at that point. So I'm riding around which was done a lot where I lived....partly because that was really one of the only things the teens liked to do to entertain themselves. The black folks went ridin and the white folks went cruisin....same concept just a different word. :-) Plus gas was el cheapo back then.....$0.89/gallon. Anyway, getting back to the story at hand. So I'm ridin in the hood and then bam, HE hits my car.....WITH A GO CART! WTF!! AND the wreck takes place in front of the house of one of my mom's friends that used to babysit me when I was little. *rolls eyes* I was fine, the dumb boy broke his leg (that's what his dumb azz got), and my mom tried her best not to kill me.
4.On Mother's Day 2000, I was on the way to visit my mom and grandmother. I was approaching the exit to Maumelle (about 10 minutes outside of Conway) when I see this car merging over into my lane. I'm honking, he's not paying attention because he continues to merge and my car eases on off the interstate and rolls into the grass and into some baby trees. That shit was not fun. Grandpa kept on rolling....no one got his plates but a lot of nice people came to check on me.
5. I once was side swiped after leaving a club (PJ's) in Pine Bluff. The other driver and myself pull off to the side of the road. He's drunk....so are his friends. They leave...*sigh* My friends got his plates. I was hoping they ran into a ditch for leaving the scene.
6. I've had my current vehicle for about 5 years now. The 1st week I had it, someone backed into the bumper and left a dent and some scratches. I hadn't even gotten my tags for it yet. I never did figure out if it happened at work or at my apartment. Luckily someone tipped me to a place called Dent Doctors that specializes in little dings in cars. They popped that sucka right on out. Neat stuff.
7. About 3 years after incident #6, a lady hit the side of my car. Damn, damn, damn!!! A witness called us over while we were waiting for 5-0 to show up. She chews the lady out who hit my car. She basically told her that she saw everything and that the she was in the wrong but in a really mean way. The woman that hit my car started crying. I didn't care, I was pissed.
8. I once rear ended someone. I wasn't paying attention and thought the car had pulled off. It hadn't....I hit him. This is the only wreck that I've been in that I was ever at fault.
*Knocking on wood, concrete, glass, and plastic* I have not been in a wreck since incident #7 (in about 3 years). My car and my insurance premiums have thanked me kindly ever since.



9 comments:
DAMN girl, you have been in some interesting wrecks. Glad to hear you were never really hurt in any of them.
*Knocking on some more wood over here*
Umm...remind me to never EVER get in the car WITH YOU! Dang, do I need to send you some protection mojo to keep you from having any more accidents?
@Black Mamba. Girl I know. Isn't it a wonder??!! I was thinking the same thing as I typed this stuff out.
@Tam I'm down with anything that will keep it positive and safe in my world. Send it on. lol
Dude...I am never getting in a car with you LOL!! Glad you were never injured too seriously...
Never ride with ARgal, check! LOL
Glad you were never seriously hurt in any case.
Hey, I'm gettin a bad rap! It's not that I can't drive, it's all those other people! lol
Thanks ladies!
PJ's! Oh how I remember that club. I got some stories....Those were the days.
I know you from a small town b/c you said black folks ride and white folks cruise. Same thing in my little hometown. Where are you from? I'm from Newport.
@southern. Girl you and me both! I went to PJ's a lot but honey believe me when I tell you after that dude hit my car that was the last time I went there. Hell I haven't even been down to PB in like 3 years, lol.
I'm from Blytheville. I know you have passed through there several times on your way to the Lou.
Dang girl, you've been in a few wrecks. I've been to PJ's several times... is it still open. That was a huge club. I was there the night Tupac was there and one of his band members shot and paralyed a girl.
Post a Comment