
I wasn't even going to mention this but for some reason I can't stop thinking about this experience I had. lol
I went to Zaxby's last Friday to pick up some viddles for me and my mane. Now Z is a very picky eater and sometimes wants his food a certain way. Cool, no problem (unless he picks the wrong day to test me, lol). The particular sandwich he likes he prefers to have the food components separate so he can just put it together himself because he claims the sauce on it makes the toast soggy. I pull up to the order box thingy and told the girl taking orders want I wanted. I even made sure to use their terminology of "building it yourself" because that was how it was given to me by a Zaxby's employee. She tells me to hold on for a moment then comes back to inform me that they do not do that. Hmmmmm.......
Me: Ummmm, okay. Well the last few times I visited it was not a problem
Girl: Well, they said they weren't doing it that way today
Yes I typed, to-damn-day.....*sigh*
Me: Today? And who the fu.....who is they?
Girl: The cooks in the back
Me: Well, are they doing it tomorrow?
Girl: Ummmmmmmm......
At this point I ctfu.
Me: Da hell do they....nevermind..can you hold on a minute?
I call Z. I'm holding up the line because I didn't give two shits about Zaxby's or anyone else behind me right then. I tell him that he is more than welcome to get something else from this joint (just let me know what he wants) but my black ass would rather starve.
Z: Did you ask to speak to a manager?
Me: Hell no, 'cause I ain't coming back so it does.not.matter.
Z: I can't believe that ish, she actually said today.
Me: Yup
*we both laugh*
Then I hear the girl on the intercom asking to see if I was still there. I just told her I changed my mind and thanks but no thanks and drove off. I mean call me stupid but how dumb is it that you would rather put the sandwich together -vs- the consumer requesting that you just put components in the container for them to do it and save you a little extra work.
*sigh*
You put on quite a show, you really had me going
But now it's time to go, curtains finally closing
That was QUITE a show, VERY entertaining
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow.



3 comments:
Huh? They crazy. lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WTH?
Hey Southern! Yup, that's what I had determined by the time I drove off.
Hey Ladynay! Exactly! lol
Post a Comment