Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Kick Rocks!


Ya'lls president was in Little Rock today. I say ya'll 'cause I don't like claim him.....never have, never will. My president is Al Gore. I chant everyday in hopes that American's (or at least the majority) will someday wakeup and come to the realization that the man who has taken up space in the White House for almost the last decade is not the Commander in Chief (unless you count the crack rocks he used to smoke (and probably still does) back in the day).

Anyhoo, he was here on official business to discuss the nations housing crisis and the effect it's had on Arkansans. Here's a clue.....petro biyatch! Perhaps if you actually made a half ass effort to bring some REAL phluckin relief to your constituents, people could afford to pay the mortgage and not have to hang in the chow line.
UGH! I can't stand his ass.....just die already...JUST DIE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know he was in town until late last night. Glad I didn't know.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't he be starting his farewell tour by now? Can't say I'll miss him. It's time for a change. Hopefully, whoever gets elected will actually change things (and for the better) instead of being on the same old same old.

AR Gal said...

@SouthernGal...I wish I hadn't known. lol

@Freaky, you would think he would (or should) be doing that. If I never saw his face again, I wouldn't be bothered in the least. I'm hoping the same thing for the next prez. (and also that it's NOT McCain). *sigh*

Sissy said...

Girl I can't stand his azz and my jaw gets to locking up when I read anything about him! Ugh!

Giving you what I got....musically