Sunday, July 27, 2008

That's just Nasty................

Dogs eat grass.....

Said grass sometimes makes dogs vomit.......

Vomit is not meant to stay in the body..........

Throwing up is not fun.............

Believe me, I know.............

Seeing a 90 lb. dog do it in front of your face is even less fun............

90 lb. dog usually gives a signal..........

When we see that we rush him outside................

No signal this go 'round....................

Vomit+ carpet= some really fucked up shit...................

Why didn't he move to the tile..................

He's done that before too...................

He's a smart dog........................

Carpet=not good.....................

Tile=still not good but better than carpet..................

Thank goodness for home steam cleaners.................

Thank goodness I happen to really love this damn dog.......................


5 comments:

AR Gal said...

Ain't it though?! Just nasty!! lol

Pamalicious said...

Reason number 3 trillion why animals will not be a part of my lifecycle, lol

Ok this is a cool blog template - for some reason I want some icecream now, lol

Um off topic - I don't see a review of Batman - have you all seen it yet?

AR Gal said...

Thanks! I'm diggin the new template too. I better after it took so long to find. Nope haven't gone to see Dark Knight yet. I don't know why we are being so slow about going to see this film.

Pamalicious said...

You all are my movie hero - since we've fallen out the race for keeping up with movies the day they come out.

I think you're going to like it!

AR Gal said...

LOL @ movie hero.

Giving you what I got....musically