I absolutely positively, without a shadow of a doubt, cannot stand summer heat!
That is all, carry on.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ain't it hot? I believe I stopped breathing for a couple of minutes when I first stepped out outside after work yesterday. I was just telling someone this morning I shouldn't have to blast my air on high at 7:30 in the morning.
Parts of AR is in a heat advisory b/c they will get up to 108 today. Let me go grab a bottle of water.
Southern, it's been so hot that they let the people working construction behind the building I work in go early. I was so grateful for the not so stormy weather that passed through yesterday. It felt nice yesterday evening.
Pajnstl, giiiiiiiiiirrrrll, you know it's burning up! lol
4 comments:
Ain't it hot? I believe I stopped breathing for a couple of minutes when I first stepped out outside after work yesterday. I was just telling someone this morning I shouldn't have to blast my air on high at 7:30 in the morning.
Parts of AR is in a heat advisory b/c they will get up to 108 today. Let me go grab a bottle of water.
lol gurl!!
Southern, it's been so hot that they let the people working construction behind the building I work in go early. I was so grateful for the not so stormy weather that passed through yesterday. It felt nice yesterday evening.
Pajnstl, giiiiiiiiiirrrrll, you know it's burning up! lol
Who you tellin?!?!?! Try this heat out while pregnant... Good grief, I feel as if I'm melting. It should NOT be 80+ degrees at 3AM!!!
Post a Comment