My air is fixed but not after some bumps in the road. They FINALLY figured out it was the blower motor resistor that was problem but they figured this out keeping it ALL DAY FRIDAY!! WTF??!! I was hot. I mean seriously, they had had the car since early that morning. *smdh* That's not all though. The kicker was by the time they figured it out and were able to order the part they wouldn't have enough time to do the repair because they would be closed so that car had no air in it all weekend. I was so mad I called Z and told him to drive from the house (30 miles away) to come and get me. He just told me to hold on and he'd be there as he could tell my anger level was high because my voice starts shaking and I start stuttering and ish when I am really mad. lol Sure I could have went up there and told them off but sometimes a mans presence is just better....feel me? Add to the fact that the asst. mgr . dude had been trying to holla since Thursday. I wasn't interested and my actions fully showed that....or so I thought.
He struck a nerve Friday morning. I'm sitting in the office waiting on him to do something in the garage and start getting impatient because (1) I needed to go to work and (2) I had questions I still needed to ask. After waiting about 5 minutes I go into the garage and start asking my questions and he interrupts and ask me if I'm married. Ummm WHAT??!! I had to bite my tongue because I was 'bout to call him a n*gga but I just asked him "what the fuck does that have to do with what is coming out of my mouth?" instead. That shut him up real quick. I finished my interrogation, called my ride and I was out. I figured I could show him better than I could tell him anyway so when Z showed up with me that evening, dude just looked dumb.as.hell. lol I swear you gotta show folks fat meat is greasy sometimes.
While picking up the car Monday, the manager was there (he had been out on vacay the week before. He asked me who services my vehicle. I asked him why (knowing good and well where he was going with it) and he told me he just wanted me to keep them in mind for all my servicing needs. I politely told him in no uncertain terms that it would be a cold day in hell before I ever brought my car back there again *knocks on wood* and that I could list off several reasons why. He asked, I told him (asst. mgr.'s tactics included) and I got nothing but I'm sorry's and a discount off of my service. That's cool, but I still won't be back.
Anyway, that's all said and done now. My air is fixed and thankfully we are a 2 car family and didn't have endure the cruel summer days ridin sweaty or restricted to the house.



No comments:
Post a Comment