Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ultimate Stress Reliever.....

I've discovered the best thing since sliced bread! Because they know I am a lover of all things canine, one of my e-buddies sent this to me yesterday. It's a puppy cam!!! They are the sweetest little things!! Be sure to watch out for the one with the purple collar. He/she rocks rough and stuff, now all they need is their afro puffs!! lol I'm going to leave it up today so that when my boss works my nerve , because she will, I can sneak a peak at their angelic little faces.

I need to get one of these for our crib to make sure Emma and Cochise are not tearin up the place! lol

ENJOY!!!

UPDATED: HERE'S THE LINK JUST IN CASE YOU CASE SEE THE EMBEDDED VIDEO
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam



Free Webcam Chat at Ustream

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they close the feed or is my computer just acting funny? I really wanted to see some cute little puppies frolicking around. :o(

AR Gal said...

It did that to me earlier today. It said the feed was closed but then it opened up. So strange. I can seem them right now. They are all huddled up sleepin and now I want another puppy!!

Still Patrice said...

it's still not working? hmmph

Me, Myself, and I said...

Awwww...they are too cute! Yeah, the one with the purple collar is da debil! He's kicking azz and taking names! LOL

AR Gal said...

If you click on the link, they will tell you what the pups names are according to their collar color. The one with the purple collar is a girl but I don't remember name. lol

Ladynay said...

Yay pup pups!

Now to go one post back...

The hawk is definitely in Raleigh. As far as my environments...the hospital wants to cook the patients...the industrial rehab job is comfy...my house has a slight chill to it, I think my thermostat is at 68.

I've had a cup of coffee everday last week.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can see the pup pups! The one in the purple collar is Autumn.

If you get me addicted to these puppies I will send you the bills for my therapy.

Aww, all the puppies are huddled together in the crate. Damn you AR Gal! Damn you!

AR Gal said...

Hey, it least I didn't get you hooked on crack rocks. LMAO!! They are the cutest! I've looked at them AT LEAST once/day since my friend sent this to me.

Anonymous said...

The puppy cam is addictive as hell and a great stress reliever. I watch it at work to keep me from focusing on the bullisht that goes on there lol.

Giving you what I got....musically