Sunday, February 15, 2009

Afternoon at the Movies: Friday the 13th

I haven't done one of these in quite some time even though we have seen quite a few movies since my last movie review. I'll try and do a better job in '09. Before I get started with this one let me just say Paul Blart: Mall Cop is a must see. Okay, now on with the review.

There's really not much to tell. It's a classic slasher flick with lots of young kids, tits, sex, cussing, "unique" ways to die, and oh yeah Jason....ch, ch, ch, ha, ha, ha. Speaking of, I always thought Jason did his work at night not during the day. He was slashing up mofo's from sunrise to sunset. lol Anyway, it's not the least bit scary and most people in the theater were laughing at the ridiculousness of it all (present company included). I'd say if you want to go see this just because you've always gone to see the Friday the 13th series in the theater then knock yourself out, otherwise it can wait.

AR Gal rates this flick: Same story, different year.

2 comments:

Ladynay said...

I don't remember ever seeing Jason on the big screen, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks for the 2 cents.

AR Gal said...

Girl me either. I went out of sheer boredom. lol

You're welcome. :)

Giving you what I got....musically