Monday, February 02, 2009

Taking it to the streets


Picture taken with my cell while driving down I-40 east the other day

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You pulled up next to him and asked where he got it done didn't you? You can tell me.

Anonymous said...

Is that car orange? If so, I saw it yesterday. I saw an Escalade with wheels bigger than that. The wheels made the truck ugly.

My cousin always said you can tell when it's a nword car. lol

AR Gal said...

Freaky, that would be a negative. I wasn't trying to be roadkill. lol

Southern, I looked like it was red. I could be mistaken though since I was driving at a high rate of speed. Your cousin is so right! Lol

Anonymous said...

ive seen cars like that around here before... all you can do is shake your head and stare

AR Gal said...

Yep and wonder why they wanna drive that shat! lol

Giving you what I got....musically