Oh, Furniture Factory Outlet is going toward Sherwood. If you are on 30 headed to Sherwood, it's on your left hand side. Forgot the name of the street but it's facing the freeway just like McCain Mall. You can't miss it.
Oh, Furniture Factory Outlet is going toward Sherwood. If you are on 30 headed to Sherwood, it's on your left hand side. Forgot the name of the street but it's facing the freeway just like McCain Mall. You can't miss it.
6 comments:
Oh, Furniture Factory Outlet is going toward Sherwood. If you are on 30 headed to Sherwood, it's on your left hand side. Forgot the name of the street but it's facing the freeway just like McCain Mall. You can't miss it.
Oh, Furniture Factory Outlet is going toward Sherwood. If you are on 30 headed to Sherwood, it's on your left hand side. Forgot the name of the street but it's facing the freeway just like McCain Mall. You can't miss it.
I fell out laughing when I saw this.
Thanks for the directions! I'll be making a visit (hopefully) tomorrow.
Dear AG GAL,
You are slowly rotting what little mind I still have left. LOL. Damn you!
Sincerely,
Freaky
P.S.: Have a good weekend.
Dear Freaky Deaky,
Tell me how hard you laughed? You can thank me later. lol
xoxo,
AR Gal
P.S. You have a good weekend too!
smh...
When branding goes TOO far
Post a Comment