
This is what I will be having for lunch today. The soup is Terryaki Chicken Noodle by Campell's. It's the best of that line IMO. In the bag are sweet mini-peppers. Someone also told me they are referred to as sport peppers. Whatever you wanna call them they are good, good, GOOD! I put them in my salad at night too.


The granola bar is my morning snack. The popcorn is my pm snack. Sometimes I eat 'em...sometimes I don't. I keep a spare granola bar in my purse all the times. I'm always getting hungry!


This is the water bottle I keep at work. That's a lot of water! It keeps me in the restroom.

I used some of that water to down these this morning. I think I'm coming down with a cold.

I always have these items at my desk



I worked next door to the Clinton Library. It really does look like a trailer on wheels. LMAO! This is the back view from my office building.

Bump what ya heard...this is the REAL Sasha Fierce!!!
*snaps for the kids 3 times*
Ladies, have you seen the pic of Santonio Holmes circulating around the net? Just google it and I'm sure you'll find it. BEWARE:It's totally NSFW though. Anyway, this chicken nugget I was eating last night made me think of his "glamour" shot.



5 comments:
LOL @ the nugget. It is shape like it. I saw the pic of Santonio. All I'm saying is "oh boy".
Chapstick is all our friends during the winter.
Everytime I cross the bridge on I30, I look across the way to the Clinton Library and laugh. It really does look like a big azz trailer on water.
Not even going to ask about the chicken nugget. Don't need to know. Don't want to know. Nope.
By natural popcorn does that mean sans buttah? Please say it doesn't.
@Southern...oh boy indeed! I still want to know who was behind that camera though. lol
@Freaky, yeah most dudes I know don't want to see a naked man. lol
The popcorn has butter and a weird smell but it tastes good. It's and olive oil and garlic flavor I believe.
LOL @ the daggone chicken nugget.
Boo to your soup and peppers. I've only been able to find the Teriyaki Chicken Noodle once and it was the truth! And those peppers look so yummy. I've been searching high and low. If I get desperate I might have to have you send some up here lol.
Have your tried Wal-Mart for the soup? That's where I always get it from. They carry the peppers at Sam's Club but only at one location. So wierd! I've also seen them at Kroger(not sure if ya'll have that in your area) in smaller packages but that's just every once in a blue moon.
Post a Comment