....on a somewhat daily basis.
You take that back AR GAL! *glares & pouts* Baby mama #2 does not have cooties, well at least she didn't before dating Pillow Biter. That is all.
what in the world happened?! std's beat downs lawd.
Pillow biter?! LMAO!! That's actually a good name for him though. That boy has some big ole teeth!! I'm surprised your 2nd baby mama didn't lose her arm after he bit her. Those things he has are like daggers!!!SP....IT BURNS!!! LMAO!!!
Please step away from youtube!
Southern, I can't! I try but I just can't! There's way too much good foolishness out there for me to explore.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You take that back AR GAL! *glares & pouts* Baby mama #2 does not have cooties, well at least she didn't before dating Pillow Biter. That is all.
what in the world happened?! std's beat downs lawd.
Pillow biter?! LMAO!! That's actually a good name for him though. That boy has some big ole teeth!! I'm surprised your 2nd baby mama didn't lose her arm after he bit her. Those things he has are like daggers!!!
SP....IT BURNS!!! LMAO!!!
Please step away from youtube!
Southern, I can't! I try but I just can't! There's way too much good foolishness out there for me to explore.
Post a Comment