....on a somewhat daily basis.
I really LOL'ed when he blew rasberries on her belly! HA!
Booty belly. Booty & belly. Bootelly! :oD One of these days you're going to take the last bit of life out of me. When that happens I will haunt you. It's true.
Ladynay, wasn't this vid a mess? lol I'm going to stop watching youtube clips one of these days. lol SIKE!!Freaky, well I always said I wanted to see a ghost so bring it on! lol j/k
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I really LOL'ed when he blew rasberries on her belly! HA!
Booty belly. Booty & belly. Bootelly! :oD
One of these days you're going to take the last bit of life out of me. When that happens I will haunt you. It's true.
Ladynay, wasn't this vid a mess? lol I'm going to stop watching youtube clips one of these days. lol SIKE!!
Freaky, well I always said I wanted to see a ghost so bring it on! lol j/k
Post a Comment