Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2009 Stimulus Bill Projects...by state

I know this is not the most stimulating blog topic but I like to keep folks in the know when I can. Click here to view. You can click on a project to see if it was voted critical or non-critical.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. There's a lot of stuff to look it at. Hopefully over the next few weeks more descriptions of what the individual projects are will be filled in.

I can't believe some mayor actually put in a request for 35 million dollars to repair what amounts to a mile of road.

Ladynay said...

I must remember to check your site out at home. LOL!

AR Gal said...

There's a bunch of crap for AR too. I see a lot of has been listed as non-critical. At least the ones I've clicked on so far.

Ladynay...please do! :)

Anonymous said...

That's interesting. I need to put in a request for them to work on the Markham ST between University & Mississippi. That scratch of road needs work.

AR Gal said...

You know what? That section of Markham is pretty jacked up. I can't believe they proposed an expansion of the trolley barn in NLR. I didn't even know a trolley barn existed. Does anyone even ride that damn thing anyway?? lol

Giving you what I got....musically