I think I FINALLY figured out why Sheree' (aka 'Who 'gone check me boo?!') on Real Housewives of ATL makes my stomach lurch.
She looks and acts like a younger, more melanin rich version of my boss! Her face, mannerisms, the whole package well minus the face wart but still..............
Face wart? Hmm, never noticed. Then again I don't watch it all that often and when I do I'm not usually looking at their faces. What?! My eyes were made to objectify women and keep them warm with the strength of my leer.
3 comments:
*looks up at picture*
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS! LMAO!
Face wart? Hmm, never noticed. Then again I don't watch it all that often and when I do I'm not usually looking at their faces. What?! My eyes were made to objectify women and keep them warm with the strength of my leer.
Noooooooo, my boss has the face wart *shudders*
Post a Comment