Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lookin’ for that good stuff……..

Since Mistah’s job is transitioning to LR we commute to work together on the days that he works in the ‘big city’. The main road to get to his job currently has a lot of construction in progress. As we got closer to the stoplight to make the last turn, we noticed a construction worker crossing the street. Not too far behind him was a scraggly piece of trash petite young lady who, apparently, was scared shitless by the sight of my car approaching her body walking slowly across the street.

Sitting at the stoplight, we observed Pedro walking to a large SUV and opening up the door to the backseat. By the time the light turned green, Peggy Sue had caught up. As we turned the corner, we witnessed Pedro climbing in the back seat. I look at Mistah wide-eyed and Mistah looks back at me laughing. I checked the rearview mirror to make sure no one was behind the car and slowed down.

Mistah: What are you doing?
Me: I wanna see if she gets in that truck!
Mistah: Woman, just drive.
Me: Shut up.

Sure enough, Peggy Sue hops her tail back there with him.

Laughter ensues in our vehicle…….sexual pleasure in theirs.

As Mistah got out of the car, he asked me to promise not to pull up behind the truck to try and take a picture with my camera phone. He claims that I’m always trying to snap something or another. *sigh* Be that as it may, I didn’t pull up to try and watch (that’s just gross) BUT I did go really slow as I passed the front of the truck on my way to work to see what I could see. WHAT?! LOL I only saw his head…..looking down…..no sign of Peggy Sue. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the rest.

And now for a musical selection…………………

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn! *lol* They weren't ashamed of trying to get that good thang, first thing in the morning! I ain't mad at 'em!

Freaky Deaky said...

Booooo! You should've ran up on them commando style like that hater on Maury who's always filming hoes and their johns getting busy. Maybe next time.

LOL @ your music selection. I could here it as the background for the AR Gal Undercover DVD series. Make it happen and um give me a free a copy. Thanks. :o)

AR Gal said...

MrsTDJ, nope they weren't! The boldly went were many men and women have gone before. LMAO

Freaky if Maury was paying, I sure would have done it! LOL

The Undercover DVD series? HA! CLASSIC!!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That's awesome!

Nothin like that morning sex......or head....

Anonymous said...

LMAO! That's awesome!

Nothin like that morning sex......or head....

Anonymous said...

Why do I always post twice, you ask? Because I realllly mean what I say.

Anonymous said...

LOL

I would have blew the horn just to mess with them.

AR Gal said...

But ya'll she was a hooker! LOL

blkbutterfly said...

well, they say it's the oldest profession!

this reminded me of my visit to Amsterdam where prostitution is legal (well, kinda) and seen as a real business. you'd never catch one of those women giving a blow job in the back of a truck!

Ladynay said...

You got pictures! I know you do! Lemme see! LOL!

Tasha said...

LOL!! I know you got pictures!! I would have parked and walked up to the car and knocked on the window just to scare the piss out of them.

Giving you what I got....musically