Monday, August 02, 2010

Mission BBA(s): Day Two & Three

I's tyred..........but I don't know why. Now that I sit here thinking about everything that we've done it really hasn't been that much but it seems like we have just been going, and going, and going. Energizer Bunny Game Proper.

The day seems to pass by sooooooooooooo quickly. The fact that I'm still waking up at my normal time of five am isn't helping matters much. First you have to feed them breakfast and keep them entertained by planning an activity or letting them watch Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, PBS or one of the dvd's they brought along. By the time I've gotten them fed, the kitchen cleaned, clothes laid out and ironed for the days outing, teeth brushed, faces washed and all that jazz, it's time for lunch and dinner. *sigh* At any rate, I'm convinced that if we ever decide to have kids that being a stay at home mom is out of the question (like we could afford it with the high cost of daycare but whatever).

Ya'll don't care about my troubles though, you want to know about the kids right? Right. The Cliffnotes version is as follows:
  • Sunday we went bowling. Everyone had a good time and we all got at least one strike in.
  • There were plans to take them to the park this morning (not an indoor activity I know but it's not so bad as long as it's early) but those were pushed back until tomorrow due to unforeseen circumstances.
  • I found a cake. Actually, it's a mini-cake surrounded by cupcakes. It's really cute, colorful and fits the bill.
  • Today we went to the place I had been hearing about non-stop since I picked them up in M-Town.....Ju-mp Z-one. It's the bees knees around here. Actually, it's nothing more than a bunch of inflated play areas in a building.
  • I wish I had to the funds to open one. They make bank!
  • I let them run free for a little over three hours. I made sure to stop by the Wal--Mart-s and get some magazines to read before I let time slip away.
  • They are really some entertaining kids. BBA #3's rendition of 'There Goes My Baby' would make you feel emotion even if you had no soul. Hilarious!
  • Speaking of, he got to speak with his kinda sorta girlfriend on the phone Saturday. The convo was going great until I heard, 'so are you my girlfriend now or what?'. They are gonna have issues with that one.
  • He's a tattle-tale too. Three days in and now I just ignore him.
And with that, I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll sleep 'til six tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, kids will have you not knowing if you are coming or going. LOL

Nerd Girl said...

You are a brave auntie! When my neices spend ONE night it takes me about a week to recuperate.

I had the very same thought about our jumpy place. WHY didn't I think of that?!?

AR Gal said...

Southern, that's pretty much how I feel.

NG, I'm thinking I may need to take a few extra days next week to recuperate! LOL

K. Rock said...

You seem to be holding up pretty well gal!! Motherhood may be creepin on the come up. How old are they (or did I miss that somewhere)?

AR Gal said...

The oldest is six and his younger brother is four (turning five tomorrow).

AR Gal said...

Oh and hell no, I don't fore see motherhood anytime soon. These little doses of reality always reinforce the fact that I'm really not ready to be a mother. It's truly a FT job.

Freaky Deaky said...

I think you'd be a cool mom as long as CPS doesn't find out about those YouTube videos you like to post. LOL.

You didn't invest in any NyQuil while you were out? Mix it with some pop or extra sweet Kool-Aid and they'll never know what hit them until they're dreaming about it. What?!

AR Gal said...

Awwwwwwww, thanks! I'm not sure I'd be as cool the remaining 51 weeks of the year though. LOL

Giving you what I got....musically