The Zip It is a winner! We didn't have nearly as much gunk down thereas the folks that videoed their escapades and there were definitely no decomposed roaches (and\or any other other life forms) found. Thank goodness!One thing I didn't realize (until after I got home and read the directions) is that the Zip It is meant for a one-time use only.

Mine is currently back in its packaging resting under the sink in the bathroom.
Granted, I hadn't planned on the thing lasting a lifetime but definitely thought it could go at least....I dunno 10 rounds. I suppose I understand the logic especially if you buy products of the Draino type variety. More than likely you'd probably only get one use out of it (especially if the clog is really bad) but hey I'm still determined to get my monies worth. All $2.42. :D
And now for a musical selection..................................



11 comments:
You got your $2.42 worth AR Gal, it's a wrap! Call it a day, throw it out, and buy 5 more next time.
This used to be one of my absolute favorite songs as a kid. I also relate to Donald Duck. LOL.
LOL @ the TI pic. I'm stealing it!
I'm with Freaky on this one. You got your money's worth out of that one. lol!
i feel you, though. we're in a recession! gotta make those dollars stretch!
Glad to hear that mess worked. Keep it!! Use it over and over until it breaks.
K.Rock is the only one the understands me! LOL
Glad it worked! T.I. face and that song! C'mon Bwahahaha!
LOL. Congratulations! I say try to use it again, too. It's not going to hurt anything... But I hope you cleaned it thoroughly before you put it back in the package... lol.
GP, I do what I can. LOL
Jameil, it was cleaned. :)
I'm jealous! I tried to find it at Walm.art over the weekend and they didn't have any. :(
I'm jealous! I tried to find it at Walm.art over the weekend and they didn't have any. :(
I ended up going to Home Depot to get it. The WM here didn't have it either.
Post a Comment