
I found this pic online and just loved it. I wish my furbabies would be patient enough to actually let me put a flag in their mouth AND let me take a pic of it. lol
Today has been pretty slow for us for the most part. I took the pooches out this morning for a good long walk and and just missed getting rained on. That happened to us last weekend and while it was somewhat invigorating it got old real quick. We were all soaking by the time we got home.............not fun. Anyway, it's supposed to rain on and off all day today. It needs to lay off for a little while because I want to at least get my mouth on a bbq hotdog. lol
I decided to go ahead and take off Monday just in case I go to Memphis tomorrow to see the fam. I'll be honest, I don't really feel like doing shit, especially driving a semi-long distance, but my niece, who I haven't seen since the end of March, is there. She is usually at her dad's during the summer but she is headed to high school in the fall and is in band so she has to go to band practice and all that jazz. They take band REALLY serious there. My two youngest nephews (their Mom, ie my sister) are there and I haven't seen them in what seems like forever. Guilt will probably reign supreme and we'll be driving our happy asses up I-40 tomorrow. *sigh*
Anyway, I'm off to wash my hair so that it will look cute when we go to the movies this afternoon to see "Hancock". The plan was to go last night but true to form at the end of the work week, I was tired as hell. I don't know why but this happens almost every Friday (well Thursday this time). It's like that's my designated night to sleep away the troubles of the world.....so stranjay.
Anyway, have a happy and safe fourth. FYI....be on the lookout for crazy people. To show you exactly what I mean, check out Pajnstl's post about her version of "The Fiddler on the Roof". lol http://pajnstl.blogspot.com/2008/07/police-just-left-my-house.html



3 comments:
Happy late 4th of July... Did you enjoy Hancock?
I might go see it tonight... *might*
LOL @ fiddler on the roof..That was some crazy ish!
Sounds like getting your furbabies to take the picture will involve some trickery and at least two people. Put peanut butter or something on whatever it is you want them to hold and have someone else hold the camera and snap the picture quickly.
My dog doesn't really like posing for pictures anyway. If you're not ready to snap right away then fuhgeddaboutit. LOL
Hope you're having a happy 4th of July weekend.
@Pajnstl....girl we STILL ain't made it to the movies. lol Perhaps today will be our lucky day.
@Freaky, funny thing is, if I were taking pic's of them with their toys I doubt if it would be a problem but that flag....ion't know. They'd tear that shit up. lol Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment