This week has been kicking my ass something serious! I'm in a training class this week to learn about some new software that we are converting to. The people in this class have to teach the rest of the folks in the company. Lawd, what have I gotten myself into. lol Since we are in there all day, I have no time to get my work done (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) and by the time I get home, I'm worn out. I skipped out on walking or doing Tae-Bo today....I'm spent! As soon as I'm done, if I get done, typing up this post, I'm getting ready for bed. I made my salad and told Z he was on his own tonight. Training for everyone else begins next week and I will have to be the secondary trainer in some sessions but the session I have to lead is not until next month (thank gawd!) so I still have a little time to get better prepared. :-)
I opted to do 3 posts instead of one. I had all the stuff I talked about in one but it would have been way too hard on the eyes. Knock yourselves out....I'm going to bed.



2 comments:
get your rest chic!
Honey, me and rest have a standing appointment with one another this weekend! lol lol
Have a good one!
Post a Comment