- Alexis is totally jealous and hatin' on the other housewives.
- Why she's not capable of functioning without her husband for a few hours during a dinner is outside of my realm of comprehension.
- Her husband is a controlling ass. Personally, I would enjoy the time away (from him) but that's just me.
- Sooooooooooooo, my sister is preggers.........ah-gane. Yep the one that had this bundle of joy.
- She hasn't told our mom yet as she is not ready to hear her opinionated reaction. LOL!
- For her sake, I hope it's not another boy but as long as he\she is healthy that's all that really matters.
- To this day, Mistah and I STILL crack up laughing at this. Don't let the song come on the radio. #stickaforkinme
- Remember this dude? I sent the anonymous letter. He's still wreaks. I no longer work with him in any capacity (other than being in the same building) but occasionally see him and catch a whiff of that funky stuff.
- Speaking of work, we're going through yet another re-org. Thankfully, this time with no job loss. I'm currently working on two teams. One temporarily until who knows when. Temp team wants to keep me (and quite honestly it makes more sense for me to be with that group) but office politics has gotten in the way of that. So for now, I'm with them until I'm not. Then it's back to my permanent team. So retarded but hey I still have a job.
- This chick is still bamming folks. It brings me mucho joy.
- Remember my BFF's knight in rusty armor? Guess what? He's back in jail for (practically) the exact same shit he did before. He had a wreck while drinking and driving in the car with their child......ag-gane. My words to her, "I love you and usually refrain from telling you (and others) how to live your life but don't let that nigga back in your house or your life." There was, undoubtedly, A LOT more to that convo but that statement pretty much summed up how I feel.
- It really sucks because she has such a big heart and is WAY nicer than I can ever imagine being. That big heart sometimes gets in the way of her using good judgement. I fear that once he gets out (this summer), that she'll take him back.
- Ummmmmm, what else?
- Tornados watch\warnings\sirens=scary
- Rain=peaceful until it ain't. (see above)
- Beyond ready for vacation this summer.
- Osama Bin Laden is dead.
Sunday, May 01, 2011
A little bit of this....a little bit of that
Ay yo! So I'm sitting here watching RHOC and decided that I should blog. Soooooo random!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Clears my eyes out. Osama is dead and AR Gal posts. *tries not to cry* BAM!!!
Methinks the knight in rusty armor is wrecking your friends back by blowing it out on the regular. Good sex can make you overlook a few things. His must be on some other level.
Maybe one day someone can bottle stinky dude's scent and turn it into an aphrodisiac. Sign you up for the first bottle? *giggles & runs*
So that's it huh? You just gone come back after not blogging for 2 months and pretend like nothing happened. Well ok then...
Glad you stuck your head up for a little update though.
@ Freaky,I knooooooooooooow! I couldn't quite believe it myself as blogging (obviously) has been the last thing on my mind.
He was doing something, that's for daggone sure.
I would burn down the factory where it was being produced.
@KRock, yep. Pretty much.
I clicked on that video link and laughed all over again! LMAO
Okay, so you know that now I basically come to your site to get to sites I'm too lazy to list on my blogroll.
I was like "something's different..." Yeah, sometimes it takes me a minute
I need some time to adjust.
Damn, I'm almost too flustered to comment. HEY WOMAN!!!! ***waving wildly** Don't you stay gone so long again, m'kay? M'kay! Now that the formalities are out of the way, WOW @ dude still stinking. guess he didn't understand that the letter was about him. Po' thang! And yes, thank you very much, but I can never hear that Mary Mary song and NOT think of this post. Pure comedy!
Southern, I think I'll be laughing about that one until the day I die.
Nerd Girl, don't tell nobody but I do the same thing. I don't have Google reader because basically all the blogs I read (while at work anyway) are over on the right. Glad it's helpful for ya! Take all the time you need.
Hey TDJ!I'll do my best.
http://www.fox16.com/news/story/Woman-finds-stranger-asleep-in-her-living-room/M4FTkDGH0EOuw9Sm7axQMQ.cspx
I couldn't figure out how to send you this...but umm..lol get your homeboy
Love,
The Lady Girl
He thought he was in Cabot. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll, he was close. The town name starts with a C. LMAO!!!
I am completely DE lighted to come off my hiatus to see you're back!! YAAAY! This whole post has me *DEAD* Thanks for the laughs!!
Post a Comment