Cochise's 4th birthday was yesterday. That's 28 in dog years. It's time for him to get a job.
I'm SO happy it's Friday!!! Why do short work weeks always seem longer than normal work weeks?
Why do people wear open toe shoes just because it warms up a little during this time of year? NEWSFLASH: It's still winter!!
Why do those same people's toes look like woodchips and crack rocks?
The hand soap my job uses dries my hands out. It's crazy!
Octomom was photographed going to the bank recently. I thought she was supposed to be in hiding. I wonder if she really has any money in the bank or did she just tell the teller to pass some deposit slips her way to make it seem like money was exchanged.
I got a new bedroom suite last week. It's really cute. Wanna see?
I had been in search of the the perfect set and had been having no luck since everything I saw was either not to my liking or too expensive. Then I remembered this warehouse place out by JCPenney that sold furniture and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did, because I fell in love as soon as I laid eyes on it. It's by Ashley which is why I was able to find a pic. The fact that it's non-traditional really made me *swoon*. It's a two-tone dark (cherry) and light wood (oak/pine?) combo which really stands out especially in the bedroom. The leather headboard is a definite plus. I got everything except the TV armoire. I have one already that matches (the lighter wood) it almost to a "T" except for the handles. But that can easily be swapped out to blend in.The delivery guy was an @ss. Z almost ripped him a new one because I was upset about him being late and dude was unapologetic about the ish. Yeah I know, delivery guys are always late but when you say you will be there at a certain time, I expect you to be there. It's not like he gave me the between 12 and 5 spill, he said between 3 and 3 :15. He shows up and hour and 45 minutes later....da phuck? UGH! Anyway, we've got new bedroom furniture and that makes me happy so screw him. lol
I'm loving this song (embedding was disabled. sowwy)



7 comments:
Love the bedroom furniture. I'm still looking. Is the warehouse place in Little Rock or Conway?
I love me some Skateboard P. I like that song too.
Thanks! It's in Conway by Penney's.
So what did you get the furbaby for his birthday?
Octomom sounds kind of nasty to me. Don't know why though.
The bedroom set looks nice but where do you hook up the, oh never mind. :oD
Have a nice weekend.
He got a new bed.
Octomom looks nasty to me. lol
Hook up the what? You know I'm slow. lol
Thanks, you too!!
Yay everybody getting sleeping arrangement upgrades! I need me a bedroom suite but my room is kinda small and I refuse to buy anything less than a queen size bed! LOL!
I didn't know delivery people gave time frames that low. Most give themselves a few hours time just in case the previous job takes longer than expected.
nice bed suite.
and just so u know.. i read that last line SO wrong. lol i have a dirty mind
Ladynay, dude was on some other shit. I was so ready for him to finish the job and leave.
SP, thanks! I re-read the last line and hollered! I can see how you would read it wrong. lol
Post a Comment