
I have loved this movie since I was a kid. And even though those flying monkeys and orange things that were in the subway station used to scare me when I was little I will love it 'til the day I die. It's on now and all is well in my world.
I have to get back to the movie but I'll leave you with my favorite song by Fleetwood Coupe De'Ville. RIP Ted Ross.



6 comments:
If there was ever a movie that deserved an x-rated version of it it's the Wiz. I wonder if anyone has gotten around to doing it.
The Wiz has a lot of catchy tunes. Ease on down the road and enjoy your movie.
*gasp* An X-Rated version??!! Freaky nooooooooooooo!!!! I could never watch it!!
I did! It's gone off now. Booooooooo!
The Wiz is movie crack for me. I've seen it literally close to 100 times. I will drop everything to watch it if it comes on TV too.
It is like crack! lol
I haven't seen The Wiz in years! I need to see if I can find it on DVD.
I haven't seen this movie in years. I need to find it so my son can watch it. He loves The Wizard of Oz.
Post a Comment