Long story short, a Hummer and a Denali are parked next to each other in a parking lot. The owner of the Hummer complains that the owner of the Denali parked to close. Hummer owner's husband goes into truck then shoots and kills owner of Denali.
Seriously, what the hell did the Hummer owner expect? It's not like either of those vehicles are mini-cooper size. What happened to just walking away? This is just ridiculous.



4 comments:
Wow! I'll admit I'm about one more incident from someone parking too close to me before I start vandalizing the other vehicle. Yeah, it's not very nice but damn it that's how I feel, shooting someone because of it is extreme even for me.
Freaky, exactly! I understand being upset but to pull a gun out and take a life? That's just insane!
SP....I'm sayin.....
Da hell?! It's really not that serious.
Not at all.
Post a Comment