Wednesday, September 08, 2010
From the Mouths of Babes...............
Willow Smith (daughter of filthy rich Will and Jada Smith) has released a new song titled "Whip My Hair". Have y'all heard it? If not, take a listen. I promise you'll be whippin' your hair back and forth. Then again, maybe you won't but if you do I just hope you don't get dizzy like I did. #coordinationfail
This comment on The Fury blog pretty summed up my feelings pretty well:
THE FUCKERY DOESN’T STOP!
This is my new jam… I don’t need Ciara, Rihanna, Keri or no one else… I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH BITCH!
This song just may make it to the mp3 player if I listen to it enough. Now whip it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Lil Mama, blech.
I'm a fan of the Smiths. I'm pulling for Willow.
My disdain for the Pinkett-Smiths rises daily. I just really think they are a very douchey family. They just rub me the wrong way.............which makes it all the more difficult to like this song..but I do...alot.
I ride for the Smiths and I'm dizzy right now from what???? Whippin my hair back and forth with this fresh perm Yeah! LOL!
How old is she?!?! I like this jam!!
Southern, me too.
K. Rock, douchey? iCan't......lol
GP, don't you sweat that new perm out.
Chocolate Mom, I think she's like 9 or 10.
And this is why ride for the Smiths! Their hustle is BANANAS!!!
Willow signed with ROC nation JayZ label yesterday! Did you know????
You see....this is the problem with people who sell out for the european look, always be reachin' for the creamy crack..how else they 'gon whip they hair back and forth??
I kid. This song is gonna torment my dreams.
Post a Comment