Please say a prayer, send up good thoughts, be hopeful for my mother today as she goes into surgery.
Long story short, she had a partial hysterectomy after I was born and they are going in to finish the job today. Because of other issues she's been having, the doctor will also be checking out other stuff to make sure there is no cancer involved.
I'm scared but am trying HARD to stay in the positive.



9 comments:
Prayer has been said. I am fully believing that everything is going to work out just fine for Mama AR! You take care.
Prayers have gone up!
I will keep the two of you in my prayers. All will be fine.
Praying!
Sent 'em up!!
Sending out good thoughts for your mom.
Good thoughts for you and your mommy!
I know all too well how you feel today. I'll say a prayer for you and Mama!
So sorry late! Praying for a speedy recovery too!
Post a Comment