Sunday, July 27, 2008

Me and you must neva part............




......ma ki bouncy ball.

Not to be outdone, Emma must get her two minutes of shame....I mean fame too.

Simply put, this dog is a freak of nature. Other than food and the 'rents, fetching is her reason for living. Ever since she grasped the concept, it's been non-stop ever since. Climbing a mountain, walking in hot temp's, getting her shots, sometimes not even dinnertime will make her stop. Nothing but death will keep her from it! Now I don't want folks to get the wrong impression. I love playing fetch with her (because truly it's funny to watch) but when I do certain things of a personal nature, I need her to understand that we need to take a time out.

Sadly we must ignore our precious baby girl sometimes in order for her to get the point that it's not all about her. I too had to learn this lesson and it was a hard pill to swallow. I do believe that it will take her a lot more pills (or a slightly bigger one) as she has quite the big head. It hurts my heart but it must be done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww,...

Loving the new layout. You got some hits on your playlist.

Sissy said...

Yay the puppies make an appearance! They're so cute!

I like your new digs.

AR Gal said...

Thanks Sissy!

AR Gal said...

Thanks Sissy!

Giving you what I got....musically