Woke up this morning sleepy as all get out.
Put my contacts in. They didn’t agree with my eyeballs. After 15 minutes of removing and re-inserting with no success, finally just said phuck it and threw my glasses on.
I hate wearing my glasses. Boo.Hiss.
Saw Pedro’s truck this morning but no one in the backseat. Guess they decided to take a break.
Arrived at work and went to the restroom.
Did a full survey of my outfit. Noticed that my maxi skirt was a peep show in the back.
Cursed self for not wearing a longer shirt and checking self out in the mirror AT HOME.
Tried to do some adjusting to camoflauge. Didn’t work.
Went to the store to buy a slip…..which I have plenty of AT HOME.
*eyeroll*
Slips a plenty but none in BLACK. Boo. Hiss squared.
Grabbed a cami top and made it work….Tim Gunn game proper.
Went to check out and got stuck behind a stupid ass b*tch woman that wanted a price check for a greeting card that was supposed to be 25 cents. The original price was FIFTY CENTS!!!!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS?????!!!!!
Waiting. BG’s ensue. This heffa still wants her 25 cents discount.
Go to check out at customer service while trying to resist the urge to mollywhop said heffa in the back of her head for being stupid.
Hit the restroom up to leave a deposit and put on my shirtslip.
Stop to grab more sunflower seeds. Only one package of the flavored kind left.
FML…



12 comments:
Peep show you say? Why cover it up? That just makes me sad. :o( You only need a slip but you bought a top too? Women! *SMH*
If she's arguing over 25 cents she might be really bad off. Maybe she should've just stolen it.
Noooooooooo, they only had slips in white and beige. I needed a black one. Since they were out of black slips, I just used a top that has the same material as a slip and slid it under my skirt.
Mission accomplished! :D
I would have handed her a dollar and asked that she PLEASE get the fuck outta my way.
I would have done like savedbythebrew and handed ol' girl a quarter for her troubles. Hmph, if times are hard like that maybe greeting cards shouldn't be at the top of your list like that.
I think she was just being real cheap.
Pedro may have already spent his weekly "get down" allowance. *lol*
I love sunflower seeds! I empty the small bags into a big ole container and keep it in my desk drawer.
We've seen the truck parked almost everyday this week but no Pedro or Peggy Sue.
Mrs. TDJ, you are my twin!! LOL
I would have never thought to use a cami as a slip.
That was wrong for that. She should have took her azz to the Dollar Tree. She could have got 2 for $1.
You. Slay. Me. And for the hilarity, I thank you!
You. Slay. Me. And for the hilarity, I thank you!
Southern, I wouldn't have either but I was out of options and had to do something. I refused to leave the store with my draws showing through that skirt. LOL
You're welcome Nerd Girl. :D
*delayed cyber hug*
Post a Comment